Nostalgia Electrics PCM305 Vintage Cotton Candy Maker
The Nostalgia Electrics PCM305 Vintage Collection Hard and Sugar Free Cotton Candy Maker is surely bound to bring back all those childhood memories of carnival fun. This machine’s vintage design is clearly meant to be reminiscent of the old days, but with the functionality one would expect from a modern day device.
It has an output wattage of 450 Watts which results in an initial warm up period of 10 minutes, which means that you may not be able to produce large quantities of cotton candy. This machine is more suitable for casual use at home for birthday parties or to simply whip up a few tasty holiday treats for the kids. This device is small enough to store on the kitchen countertop as it is only 12.3 inches long and weighs just over 5 pounds. The parts such as the cart, rim guard, and extractor can be easily disassembled to allow for easier washing.
This cotton candy machine is able to produce sweet, fluffy cotton candy from hard candy as well as from sugar-free candy, which makes it a great alternative for those who are trying to cut down on their sugar intake.
What We Love About The Nostalgia PCM305 Cotton Candy Maker
- This machine allows you to use both hard candy as well as sugar-free candy which is a great alternative for those who are health conscious, but who still need to satisfy that sweet tooth
- This cotton candy maker is the perfect size for the countertop and is easy to move around
- This device comes with a clear rim guard which not only allows you to witness the unique cotton candy process, but also helps to prevent any sugary bits from flying around
- This cotton candy maker comes with 2 reusable plastic cones, 1 large sugar spoon, an extractor head
- This machine also comes with a clear rim guard that allows you to see the delicious cotton candy as it’s spinning
- Unique, fun, vintage design that is bound to remind you of the old days, but functions by using modern day technology
- This device comes with styro-foam inserts, which are conveniently positioned on the side of the machine, which hold the extractor head the measuring spoon
- With just one tablespoon of floss sugar, this machine will make one cotton candy cone that is approximately 4 to 5 inches in diameter
- It is best not to alternate the flavors of the floss sugar per each cotton candy making session as this will mess with the flavors
- This cotton candy maker is a budget saver with a low price point and is only suitable for casual home usage
- Recipes, an instruction manual, and the option to register the warranty are available on the Nostalgia website
- Extra cotton candy sugar cones and floss sugar are sold separately
- Hard candy in many shapes, sizes, flavors and colors can be used to make cotton candy with this machine